- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools and bug tracking systems, preferably with SVN and Trac.
- Strong C/ C++ programming skills.
- Good design, coding, optimisation, and debugging skills.
- Experience and
- Ensure quality and timeliness of implementation of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. Participate in activities related to requirement elicitation, validation of architecture, creation of design. Provide Pseudo Code to the Team. >> More\Les
- establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security;
- monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database;
To Handle Settlement of electricity meter restoration cases, connection cases, disconnection cases, theft cases etc followed up all booked cases to whom pending legal notice cases has been sent and overall connections, disconnections , settlement etc
Implemented Oracle Advanced features (e.g. Analytical Functions, Application Performance- Tuning) Ability to create optimized data structures (aggregates and views) in Teradata and experience with Teradata Utilities (e.g. procedures, functions, tpt, mload, fastload, AJI, Macros)- Kno(more)
The requirement is understanding the vendor software (in this case JIVE) and then documenting the requirements; working with vendor to appropriately configure the solution and then help with UAT.JIVE (preferred, not mandated)Documentation skillsExcellent skills working with large sets of dataUn(more)
• Performs the day-to-day operations and support of the Managed Services Organization SystemCare UNIX / LINUX customer support environments.
• Delivers tier-2 escalation support of large-scale computer systems in a multi-server environment, with a focus on system administration of UNIX
Required Fresh B.Tech (IT/CS/EC) 2014 MCA 2014 passout .
Company: Leading IT company.
1. Linux Admin (Salary 2.3 lacs p.a)
*2014 pass outs , with consistent scoring of 55% and above.
Excellent English Communication.
Responsiblefor Installation, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of telco-grade Linux servers. Also will be responsible for configuration Management of software using CM tools like SVN , CVS and clearcase.
Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office and any other authorised desktop applicationsInstall, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipmentPerforms general preventative maintenance tasks on c(more)
As a key member of the Novartis Vaccines Quality IT team, this role is primarily responsible for Configuration and administration of corporate Learning Management (LMS) and global Quality Management System (includes DR-CAPA, Audits, Registrations, Change Control). Facilitation of work between(more)
Work with internal and external customers, gather requirements, be a part of the technical and system designSolve the technical issues through the entire life cycle of the projectDevelop system specific technical requirements, functional specs, documentation of technical infoWork with QA team a(more)
Main support for scrubbing data to feed into the planned upgrade from Oracle 11i to future salesforce platform] Position Summary The Sr. Information Analyst will liaise extensively with the information analysts, energy efficiency clients on their product or program set up requirements in MDSS.(more)
XML experience XSD experience XSLT experience Must have extensive data analysis/mapping experience Experience developing Business Process Models Experience with UI/UX design and visual tools to support requirements Experience with creating UAT scenarios and test cases Experience developing Work(more)
SUBJECT: Interview for the post of RF engineer.
We are conducting the walk in interview at our end for the post of electronics engineer in the companies. As soon as possible interested candidates can contact on our phones given below or come in office for more details.
Evaluates processes and methods used in existing ICT systems, proposes modifications, additional system components or new systems to meet user needs as expressed in specifications and other documentation. Tasks Include: This occupation is part of the major unit group known as ICT Business and S(more)
Translate business requirements into low level technical design specifications using standard-based modellingWork with Business Analysts to analyse and document the impact of proposed technology to existing architecture and communicate any potential risksDevelop and present concept alternatives(more)
Knowledge of managing Hardware / software database for various IT assets of CLIENT.Knowledge of CIsKnowledge of Maintain the current Asset coding structure or create one for CLIENT. Documentation & record keeping of the entire Asset change, movement etc. Knowledge of various asset management to(more)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.