- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools and bug tracking systems, preferably with SVN and Trac.
- Strong C/ C++ programming skills.
- Good design, coding, optimisation, and debugging skills.
- Experience and
- Ensure quality and timeliness of implementation of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. Participate in activities related to requirement elicitation, validation of architecture, creation of design. Provide Pseudo Code to the Team. >> More\Les
- establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security;
- monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users;
- mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database;
*4+ years of DBA experience on MYSQL platform *Proven experience installing MYSQL, creating databases, performance tuning, and managing uses and security*Proven experience with MYSQL databases
• Excellent communication Skills.
• Must be having Sound Technical Knowledge of DNS & Web Hosting.
• Basic knowledge of Perl, CHI, HTML, Java & e-commerce
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite, include Excel
Implemented Oracle Advanced features (e.g. Analytical Functions, Application Performance- Tuning) Ability to create optimized data structures (aggregates and views) in Teradata and experience with Teradata Utilities (e.g. procedures, functions, tpt, mload, fastload, AJI, Macros)- Kno(more)
The requirement is understanding the vendor software (in this case JIVE) and then documenting the requirements; working with vendor to appropriately configure the solution and then help with UAT.JIVE (preferred, not mandated)Documentation skillsExcellent skills working with large sets of dataUn(more)
• Performs the day-to-day operations and support of the Managed Services Organization SystemCare UNIX / LINUX customer support environments.
• Delivers tier-2 escalation support of large-scale computer systems in a multi-server environment, with a focus on system administration of UNIX
Required Fresh B.Tech (IT/CS/EC) 2014 MCA 2014 passout .
Company: Leading IT company.
1. Linux Admin (Salary 2.3 lacs p.a)
*2014 pass outs , with consistent scoring of 55% and above.
Excellent English Communication.
Responsiblefor Installation, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of telco-grade Linux servers. Also will be responsible for configuration Management of software using CM tools like SVN , CVS and clearcase.
Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office and any other authorised desktop applicationsInstall, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipmentPerforms general preventative maintenance tasks on c(more)
As a key member of the Novartis Vaccines Quality IT team, this role is primarily responsible for Configuration and administration of corporate Learning Management (LMS) and global Quality Management System (includes DR-CAPA, Audits, Registrations, Change Control). Facilitation of work between(more)
Work with internal and external customers, gather requirements, be a part of the technical and system designSolve the technical issues through the entire life cycle of the projectDevelop system specific technical requirements, functional specs, documentation of technical infoWork with QA team a(more)
Should have experience in Java Application Server Administration(Glassfish, WebLogic amp; Tomcat) Hands-on experience in clustering, load balancing amp; fine tuning. Experience in tuning Java applications and Java application servers. Linux/UNIX Administration. Knowledge of monitoring (more)
Should have experience in Infrastructure management. Experience Required: Minimum 7 Years. Terms and conditions: Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month) The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Must have B.Sc. degree in computer science or Computer Engineering.*Should have at least six years experiences in UNIX server administration.*Should have experience in UNIX operating systems and clustering system
Main areas of expertise: Good in technical skill in below area
1. L3 Trouble shooting on Exchange
2. L3 Trouble shooting skill on BES
3. knowledge in designing of Exchange /BES
Must Have :
Experience of Exchange Server (2003 and 2010) with Active Directory.
Main support for scrubbing data to feed into the planned upgrade from Oracle 11i to future salesforce platform] Position Summary The Sr. Information Analyst will liaise extensively with the information analysts, energy efficiency clients on their product or program set up requirements in MDSS.(more)
XML experience XSD experience XSLT experience Must have extensive data analysis/mapping experience Experience developing Business Process Models Experience with UI/UX design and visual tools to support requirements Experience with creating UAT scenarios and test cases Experience developing Work(more)
SUBJECT: Interview for the post of RF engineer.
We are conducting the walk in interview at our end for the post of electronics engineer in the companies. As soon as possible interested candidates can contact on our phones given below or come in office for more details.
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.